The shift to cloud computing during the next five years will affect over $ 1 trillion in IT spending, making it one of the most disruptive forces since the …
Our (semi) political podcast heads to Cleveland.
IT Solutions Provider Selected for Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program
(PRWeb July 21, 2016)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/07/prweb13567637.htm
- Are We Set to Get a New Microsoft Surface Device Soon?
- Microsoft Turbocharges Outlook With Salesforce Lightning
- Amazon’s Global Logistics Bet
- New In Small Business Tech This Week: Microsoft Buys LinkedIn And Apple’s Going After PayPal
- Microsoft, Facebook to jointly build subsea cable for faster internet
Ten years after setting out to shake up the auto industry and ‘hydro-carbon’ economy, Musk readies his Master Plan Part 2
- A Look Around The World At How News Websites Are Adopting Google’s AMP HTML
- Maui Brewing Company Debuts New Look
- Marketflash: SAP Takes a Deeper Look Into the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Spring Edition in a New …
- Apple Music may be showing off a major new look in June
- Netflix’s Grand, Daring, Maybe Crazy Plan to Conquer the World
[Beijing, China, July 20, 2016] The first OpenStack Days China Conference was held on July 14th and 15th at the China National Convention Center …
NiQ Health’s commitment to providing the integrated nurse call solution highlighted with CarePlus™ nurse call system new backward compatibility feature to Questek/ Alexys systems.
(PRWeb July 18, 2016)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/07/prweb13555989.htm
The advantages of the public cloud are well known, but many factors hinder adoption, including migration time, complexity, risk, storage cost, and concerns about vendor lock-in. At Velostrata, we understand workload mobility and have a new approach to cloud that decouples compute from storage in virtualized workloads. Velostrata lets you take advantage of public cloud while retaining authoritative data on-premises if you choose. Here’s how we do it and how you can get up and running in the cloud within a matter of hours, not weeks or months.
Velostrata’s software makes it possible to move even production workloads to the cloud in minutes. Unlike traditional migration solutions, Velostrata keeps the storage and boot images on-premises, while optimizing performance to address WAN latency between the sites. IT managers do not need to make manual changes to the applications, images, or storage, and they can leverage the same management tools and processes they use today. After installation and a one-time network setup (described below), streaming production workloads is as simple as a click of a button in our VMware vCenter plug-in. Velostrata also provides extensive monitoring capabilities, as well as APIs for integration with third-party management solutions.
HighRadius announces a new General Counsel as part of the continuous efforts to provide the highest levels of unparalleled service to their customers.
(PRWeb July 16, 2016)
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/07/prweb13557950.htm